As you know, I am a huge fan of Daisy Lee and her beautiful healing system of Radiant Lotus Women's QiGong. From the moment I had my first taste of the movements at a yoga retreat seven years ago, I could feel prana/qi flowing and I was hooked! A few months later, I was signed up for my first intensive and I have never looked back.
I am delighted to invite you to a free video event that will take place on Wednesday, October 24 at 5:30pm Pacific / 8:30pm Eastern Time, with Daisy Lee herself. It's called Discover the Radiant Lotus Qigong Practice for Women: 3 Keys to Heal Your Body, Nourish Your Spirit & Empower You Daily. And if you can't make the live event, you will receive a downloadable recording to watch at your leisure. Isn't technology magnificent?
You can reserve your complimentary spot here:
You will also be given the opportunity to sign up for a seven-week paid program with Daisy if you feel moved to do so; please know there is no obligation. For some of you who live in areas without a RLWQ teacher, this might actually be a wonderful option! If you do sign up, please consider using the link provided, as I am an affiliate and will receive a commission. (Full disclosure: I am stepping out of my comfort level to do this.... but I believe in Daisy and her offerings, and want to help her get her beautiful message out into the world.)
During this one-hour special event with Daisy, you’ll discover:
- How to become an active participant in your own self-care and renewal through simple movement, breath and visualization
- How Qigong can help you heal illness, prevent disease, and nourish your spirit
- Lotus Meditation — a guided visualization to align you with the greater forces of Earth & Sky, returning you to a sense of grace and groundedness
- Showering Qi — a stress-relieving movement sequence that helps decompress built-up tensions in the body, mind, and spirit
- Keys to Neutral compassion that you can integrate into your daily life — to keep you aligned even in the midst of chaos or feelings of disempowerment — with remarkable results
Whether you’re experiencing a health challenge or you want to increase your energy, reduce stress, improve your mental focus, or navigate gracefully through hormonal changes— you will find new levels of healing and wellbeing. All movements can be done seated or standing, and are accessible to people of all ages and ability.
In Love and Light,
P.S. Qigong can help you open and blossom while releasing stress, breaking old patterns, grounding you in your natural grace and presence, and allowing your authentic gifts to flourish. I can personally vouch for all of this!